WooCommerce Multi-Carrier Shipping plugin is a WordPress / WooCommerce extension that combines the power of table rate shipping with real-time rates from shipping companies like FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL Express & Stamps.com (USPS) to give you a complete shipping solution for your business.
The plugin allows you to get real-time shipping rates from these carriers and calculate based on customer’s location, products, category, shipping class, weight, price, number of items, etc., and displays it on your WooCommerce Cart and Checkout page.
WooCommerce Multi-carrier Shipping plugin offers well-defined solutions to help you set affordable shipping rates on your store.
FREE PLUGIN FEATURES
- Integrates with WooCommerce and allows you to get Real-Time Shipping Rates on your Cart and Checkout page from the following Shipping Carriers
- Stamps USPS
- Set up Unlimited Shipping Rules based on Product Quantity and Shipping Classes
- Set Conditional Free Shipping & Flat Rate Shipping based on Product Quantity & Shipping Classes
- Calculates Real-Time Shipping Rates based on Individual Packing Method. i.e. All products will be packed separately and rates will be calculated for them
- Get Real-Time Shipping Rates based on Residential & Commercial Address
- Set up Shipping Locations using built-in Shipping Area Management based on WooCommerce Shipping Zones, Country List, State List, and ZIP Codes
PREMIUM PLUGIN FEATURES
- All the features of the free plugin
- Create Unlimited Shipping Rules based on Shipping Classes, Product Categories, Order Weight, Product Quantity and Order Subtotal
- Set up Conditional WooCommerce Free & Flat Rate Shipping based on Product Weight, Product Quantity and WooCommerce Cart Subtotal
- Calculates Real-Time Shipping Rates based on Parcel Packing Methods like Weight Based Pacing, Volumetric Packing as well as Box Packing with Custom Weight and Dimensions
- Supports Shipping Rate Calculation based on Per Unit Weight, Quantity and Price
- Percentage Shipping Rate Adjustment for easy Addition or Subtraction from Shipping Cost
- Easy Addition or Modification of Shipping Rules using the CSV Import and Export Functionality
- Advanced AND Logic to handle Complex Shipping Rate Calculations
- Support for FedEx SmartPost & FedEx One Rate Shipping Services
- Support for Currency Conversion in case of every Shipping Carrier
- Support for UPS Negotiated Rates (Account Rates)
- Support for FedEx Standard Shipping Boxes