WEB DESIGN EXAMPLES
WEB DESIGN FEATURES
Principal Pages: About us, Services, Our Team, Blogs, Faqs.
Navigation Responsive: Left sidebar Right sidebar Lef & Right Navigation
Contact Form: Login-formRegistration Form
Others Pages: 404 Error Page,Video Background
Title styles: Boxers Alerts, Page Columns
Tab styles: Accordion Toogle, List of dividers, tabs, buttons,
Images styles: Carousel Sliders, Image Frames Animated
Banners styles: Counters, Font Icons, Pricing Tables, Progress Bars
GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE
Google Search Console: This helps you, monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your website’s appearance in Google Search results.
You can use Search Console tools and reports for the following purposes:
- Confirm that Google can find and crawl your site.
- Troubleshoot indexing issues and request new or updated content to be indexed.
- Check your website traffic data in Google Search: how often your website appears in Google Search, what search queries your site is displayed with, and how often users click on those queries, including other information.
- Receive alerts when Google detects indexing problems on your website, due to spam or for other reasons.
- Show you which websites link to yours.
- Fix issues with AMP pages, mobile usability, and other search features.
Google Analytics: This helps you understand how users use your website and applications. With this information, you can take steps to improve the user experience.
You can use Google Analytics tools and reports for the following purposes:
- Get to know your customers better. Google Analytics gives you the free tools you need to analyze your business data from one place.
- Get to know the users of your website and your application better to better evaluate the performance of your marketing actions, your content, and your products, among other aspects.
- Access valuable information exclusive to Google and take advantage of its machine learning technology to get the most out of your data.
- Analytics is designed to work with Google’s publisher and ad products. Use the data that Analytics provides to reach the right users.
Catálogue of Products, Categories, Subcategories, Attributes, Orders, Customers, Coupons, Reports
Epayco, PayU, Paypal, Stripe, 2Checkout.